Choosing the fabric and size.
Our 'Cushion making page' will guide your decision on the size, style and combinations available. Finding the right fabrics to match your decor is the secret, if you cannot find what you are looking for from the samples on display, we suggest that you go to 'Fabric Sales' page and view our large range of fabrics, or visit the Warwick Fabrics showroom at 12 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay. They have an excellent range of traditional and latest release fabrics to choose from. Their showroom is open to the public Mon-Fri 9am - 4.30pm and Sat 9am - 3pm. Warwick Fabrics allow you to take loan fabric samples home with you.
If you have found your own fabric we are happy to make that into cushions for you too.
As the colour may vary, depending on your computer monitor and colour settings, it is advisable to have us send you a cutting of the fabric before you order. If you would like a cutting please send a stamped addressed envelope explaining what you intend to use the fabric for. We can send you up to 4 cuttings free of charge.
To Place an order :
1) Email or phone us your request including all your information as above.
2) We will reply promptly usually within 24 hrs weekdays.
3) If the quote is accepted we require a one third deposit payment to confirm the order.
Payment can be made either by eftpos, credit card or online banking.
4) The two thirds balance payment is due when the cushions are ready, we would email a photo
of the finished work for their approval and on receipt of the two thirds balance payment we courier off the cushions.
5) If the fabric is immediately available, cushions are ready to courier to you, in
approximately 3 weeks from the time of confirmation and deposit payment.
6) All work is done to a high standard and the measurements and instructions the customer
supplies. If there is a genuine problem with workmanship we guarantee to rectify it at no
cost to the customer. For further information please Click here to read our returns and